G7 Silicone Laminate Tube
G7 Silicone Laminate Tube is Composed of a continuous glass woven cloth base impregnated with a silicone resin binder, this grade has excellent heat and arc resistance. It has extremely good dielectric loss properties under dry conditions and good electrical properties under humid conditions, although the percentage of change is high.
Glass Silicone Tubes G-7
- Latex G-7, glass silicone tubing for high-temperature insulation.
- Heavy walled G-7 tubing for intense heat applications used for furnace insulation.
- Small diameter G-7 tubing cut and machined to tolerance for welding tip insulators.
- G-7 laminate sheet machined to specification to complement G-7 tubing parts for complete furnace insulation packages.
- G-7 sheet is available in thicknesses ranging from .003″ to 5.500″ and sheet sizes 49.0″ wide x 98.0″ long.
- Large diameter G-7 tubing is available up to 49.2″ inside diameter is available up to 48″ long.
- Large diameter G-7 tubing is available up to 49.2″ inside diameter is available up to 48″ long
- G-7 tubes are machined into washers, spacers, bolt sleeves, split sleeves, and bolt insulators for arc furnace applications
Click on below image to download brouchers of this product