G7 Silicone Laminate Tube
G7 Silicone Laminate Tube is Composed of a continuous glass woven cloth base impregnated with a silicone resin binder, this grade has excellent heat and arc resistance. It has extremely good dielectric loss properties under dry conditions and good electrical properties under humid conditions, although the percentage of change is high.
Glass Silicone Tubes G-7
- Latex G-7, glass silicone tubing for high-temperature insulation.
- Heavy walled G-7 laminated tubing for intense heat applications used for furnace insulation.
- Small diameter G-7 laminated tubing cut and machined to tolerance for welding tip insulators.
- G-7 laminate sheets machined to specification to complement G-7 tubing parts for complete furnace insulation packages.
- G-7 sheet is available in thicknesses ranging from .003″ to 5.500″ and sheet sizes 49.0″ wide x 98.0″ long.
- NEMA grade G-7 Silicone Tubes Large diameter G-7 tubing is available up to 49.2″ inside diameter is available up to 48″ long.
- Large diameter G-7 tubing is available up to 49.2″ inside diameter is available up to 48″ long
- G-7 tubes are machined into washers, spacers, bolt sleeves, split sleeves, and bolt insulators for arc furnace applications
Laminate Tubes is available in lengths from 36” to 48” depending on grade, diameters from 3/32” i.d. to 4.000” i.d.; wall thickness from .020” to 1.000”
Click on below image to download brouchers of this product